Voopoo Drag 3 177W Kit with TPP Tank 5.5ml
The Voopoo Drag 3 starter Kit has landed at Melbourne Vapes and it's absolutely breath-taking!
The Voopoo Drag 3 Starter Kit features the advanced GENE.FAN Chipset, 5-177W output, and a slew of new operation modes to satisfy all your vaping needs. The Voopoo Drag 3 is constructed from durable zinc-alloy, and is the newest addition to the legendary DRAG line of starter kits. The Voopoo Drag 3 blends together quality materials with zinc-alloy and the visually appealing aspect of the Voopoo Drag 3 Kit will look as great as it can perform. The Voopoo Drag 3 is outfitted with a dual high-amp 18650 battery configuration (batteries not included in the Voopoo Drag 3 Kit), the Voopoo DRAG 3 Kit can fire up to 177W with ease. The Voopoo Drag 3 kit is equipped with the new TPP Pod Tank and the replaceable mesh coils will create deliciously flavoured vapor from your favourite vape juice.
The Voopoo Drag 3 kit is powered by two 18650 batteries (not included), and the Voopoo Drag 3 has a wattage range of 5-177W, a super quick firing speed and it comes paired with Voopoo's new beastly TPP Pod Tank which offers the same convenience of the PNP Pods, but with much larger coils that can take a lot more power (up to 80W with the 0.15 ohm TPP-DM1).
Voopoo Drag 3 Mod Specs:
- Dimensions - 122mm by 50.25mm by 25mm
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Dual 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- 1.08" TFT Colour Display
- Wattage Output Range: 5-177W
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Firing Speed - 0.001s
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Balance Charging via Type-C Charging Port
- Battery Reversal Protection
TPP Tank Specs:
- 5.5mL Capacity
- Bottom Fill System
- VOOPOO TPP Coil Series
- 0.15ohm TPP-DM1 Coil (60-80W)
- 0.2ohm TPP-DM2 Coil (40-60W)
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
What's in the box?
- 1x Voopoo Drag 3 Mod
- 1x 5.5mL TPP Pod Tank (with 510 threaded base)
- 1x 0.15ohm TPP-DM1 Coil
- 1x 0.2ohm TPP-DM2 Coil
- 1x Type-C Cable
- 1x User Manual